Love Zone

Today I got some heat about my blog and as usual it prompted me to ask why I bother writing them.  I think it is because each topic elicits feelings and it also inspires me to go inside and dare to be different.  I cannot allow anything or anyone's interpretation to stop me from expressing what I deem and yet understand we are all quite different.  Life and people are funny that way are we not?

Yesterday I realized that the person I had been with is such a good person and that he like all of us is simply injured.  I can see the injury and I can see the need for my healing and his.  I love him even though there are times when I see he has not loved himself and neither have I.  I know that if he asked me I would open my heart up once again for him.  I would love him back to health if he fell and needed me to do that.  We, I can talk all I want but the truth is that I can love him no matter what happens.  I can still love Elliott too and I can do that in equal increments.

I love the people who read my blog and I love the people who don't read it.  Mostly I love the people who don't because they are the ones who I need to send it most to so that I grow as a human being and not personalize the fact that some people will not like what I have to say.  I have to be honest and say that I too don't like what I have to say at times.  It is good food for thought to curtail anything that is vicious because I guess it could come back to me and so I am thankful for that speech, that lesson and that knowing.

I am like Humpty Dumpty that had a great fall but somehow I was able to put myself back together again.  I pray that my loves do the same and even the ones that are not.  My heart wants to dance with shame but I am for today going to dance to love.
coach elliott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Racism is Alive and Well because...

Change Your Body. Image

Your Skirt Is Over Your Head