Think Summer

I truly love the fact that there is so much light beaming into my home.  The family room and kitchen are like a reminder of summer that before we know it will come.  I sometimes sit at the table in the kitchen and I enjoy the sun shining on me as I pretend that it is already summer.  I say fake it till you make it.  Take the beach towel out and lay on the carpet as if you are getting a tan.  Add a beach ball for some more imagination.  I have even added shells and a small pile of sand inside a dish.  Summer is here in my mind and it brings me so much happiness to think summer.

Thinking summer will help us to get through the cold winter and so will our fur coat.  Oops I said that out loud.  I have a racoon and frankly even though there are many who are apposed to it I feel completely warm and safe in the below zero weather when I need to walk a few blocks.  Thinking about summer feels like summer is already here for me.  I imagine all the fun activities that I will do this summer.

I am a big advocate of Mexico and getting some sun in the winter.  A five day vacation is not expensive and I normally got get me some summer there.  I speak Spanish fluently and I love the people who I feel are so loviing and friendly.  I love the colors of Mexico and even the very old village of San Sebastian is quite an experience.  I flew over there from Puerto Vallarta on a small aircraft many years ago and for me it was one of the best experiences I have had.  Get a little summer during the winter time.  I highly recommend it.

Summer can be any time you want it to be because you create it.  Find ways to create summer in your home or take a short trip and get yourself some summer.

Love and Light,
Elliott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Seasoned Vs Old Person

Visualize It, Manifest It.

Your Skirt Is Over Your Head